Terrabella Shingle Znap
- Low maintenance: Conserves its appearance without rusting, fading or getting damaged.
- Won’t crack, break, burn, curt, split or rot.
- Lightweight (13.4 – 16.1 Ib/SQM).
- Requires a light and simple structure for installation.
- 50 year warranty
- Greater useful life than any other roof
- Non combustible (categorized Class A in USA)
- 120 MPH wind warranty
- Interlocking panels provide a weather-tight barrier and a superior thermal control
- Impact resistance (Class 4 of UL. Highest classification available)
- Noise reduction. The stone coating significantly reduces the sound of heavy rainfall..
- Thermal control barrier reduces energy consumption as it reflect the sun’s heat.
- Available in 4 profiles: Verona, Classic, Shingle & Shake.